Thursday, May 28, 2009

JAWS!

So while on the plane on my trip to Sweden I decided to watch Jaws which I haven't sat down an watched in a minute. Jaws actually still comes on TV alot these days but I figure might as well kill some time during the long journey. Here's another little tidbit of info, Jaws was actually the very first blockbuster that started the whole summer blockbuster craze thats going on now.

**The last Drive-In theater that I went to was actually to see Jaws. Damn I miss those Drive-In movie theater days!

1 comment:

  1. I saw JAWS 2, 3 and 4 in the theater. JAWS made me, like millions of other people, terrified of going into the water. That and an incident at the beach put some major fear into me. JAWS does come on TV a lot, though. Like CLASH OF THE TITANS back in the late 80's early 90's, it seems to (or was) come on once a week.

    ReplyDelete