Monday, June 15, 2009

Dark Shadows

This is a show that I really loved growing up. I never caught it during its initial (1967-1971) run but always caught the reruns on NBC or whatever. Dark Shadows episodes were continuous which basically means if you miss an ep or 2 you've got 1243 episodes to go thru before you see it again. Yes, this show lasted 1245 episodes...Amazing. There are DVD's out with the episodes (not sure if its the complete run) but thats alot of discs. So in the mean time I'll just keep watching the 100 or so that I have on VHS until I invest in purchasing them before they become out of print.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I did not know there were so many episodes of this series. I must admit, I have NEVER seen a single episode in its entirety. I have seen the movie, although it's been years and I remember little of it. I did have a Barnabus Collins joke book when I was a kid. I bought it because it was about monsters mostly, and the jokes were, for the most part, over my head as I hadn't seen the series aside from the movie; NIGHT OF DARK SHADOWS I think it was.

    ReplyDelete